Sunday, December 30, 2007

Julie's wedding

Okay so, I'm officially the last one... weird!!!

Me and Brady got COLD!!! We traded- my scarf for his gloves!
Sharing hot chocolate while waiting for the luncheon

It was a very, very fun day! Brady and I drove up that day after I picked up the bouquet and while everyone was in the temple I got to hold Julie's 6 week old nephew ( I almost kidnapped him!) then we took a few pics. Julie was out of control- her and Adam are truly perfect!!! We had a blast. Julie and Adam sat with us at the luncheon - we we're thrilled we got to have them at such a fun time. The food was great! The reception was also a blast. Tiff came with Brady and I and then we went hot tubbing:) good day!

3 comments:

KellyandJax said...

Hey Meg!

You are so beautiful! It won't be long before you will be going to the temple!!!

Sorry to hear about your car! Are you looking big time for a new one? I have a nice 10 year old Dodge Neon you can buy. heheheheeeee!!!

I love ya!

Kelly

kristen said...

Beautiful Megan...

I miss seeing you! This is your long lost amigo/little sister of an amigo Kristen. Muirhead. How are you? I'm so happy you have a blog. I lalalalove blogs.

Az said...

Hey, I am glad to have a place that I can see what you are up to. You sure look like you are having fun.

Kelly (your uncle, the better, more fun Kelly) ;-)