Friday, February 5, 2010

Communal... A Resturant Review






Last night I went to Communal with a great group of people! It is only a block south of my home and it was delicious! It is by reservation only so don't forget to call first :) It was opened by the same people who did pizzeria 712. I had Brussel sprouts for the first time but defiantly not the last! They stay seasonal and only use local product. It is a bit pricy but the expierence is worth it. The crisp linen, the chefs interacting and right there and the whole feel of the place makes you planning your next trip from the moment you walk in the door. Thanks Joanna for making the reservation and getting us there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've never had brussel sprouts? That's crazy. Julie went through a phase with them in college and ate them all the time!

Brades said...

I know the guy that opened Communal and owns Pizzeria 712, really cool fellow and big into road biking. Just wanted to share a random comment, I guess.

Heather said...

Oh! Luke and I have been talking about going there. Those pictures make us want to even more now (I showed him your blog)! Looks delicious!