Sunday, March 14, 2010

FFA State Convention


this is a Swather... its like a big lawnmower for hay and then it puts it in nice rows or at least that's what they tell me

this is buddy Josh... he calls me sis
YEEE HAW!!!

yep, people.... I am an Agriculture adviser. We had a blast, 15 teenagers, (the real Advisor) Mr. Danny Blackhurst & I. We were in Cedar City for 3 days of fun. One morning the kids woke me up early so we could go to breakfast and I went in my jammies :) no pics needed of that. My favorite moment of the trip was when one of the girls gave me a huge compliment. She said we really respect you and your also understanding so that makes us want to not disappoint you. I fell more in love with all of them and loved every second of it. They flat out wore me out though- I think I'll be catching up on sleep all week!

0 comments: