Monday, April 28, 2008
Posted by Megan at 11:26 AM
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Robert, I guy I work with showed this to me- unbelieveable!!!! Watch it!!!
Posted by Megan at 11:30 AM
Friday, April 11, 2008
So I get a call on Sunday in the middle of conference and the guy leaves a message saying a house in one the communities I sell in is flooding. I can't get a hold of anyone so me and Josh run out there and shut off the bad valve and got the first couple of inches of water out. It was a good time- thanks Josh!!!
Posted by Megan at 1:59 PM
Thursday, April 10, 2008
This kid is in my FHE group. He does all sorts of crazy film making. The last scene "at the party" was all kids in my ward. This is for a contest to go to New York for the Tribeca Film festival- good luck Jared!
Posted by Megan at 11:45 AM
Friday, April 4, 2008
in no particular order.....
1. Planning something fun: I love to have something to look forward to and planning is really fun for me weather that be a vacation, party or dinnner with friends it always makes me happy!
2. Getting done with a long and hard workout: I love the since of accomplishment that sore and shaking muscles can bring. This year has been great- My bike and I really love each other. I got a trainer and she kicks my trash- thanks Camilla! and I signed up to do a triathlon so I'm teaching myself how to swim.
3. Books and Movies that make you think: I love how a deep movie/book can linger in your thoughts all day, usually helping me to change and become better.
4. Lots of Friends gathered together: I love one on one time but there is serious power in a room full of people that all love eachother... its like when nobody can talk fast enough becasue we all want to know the intimate details of eachothers lifes and we're worried we won't be able to get to everyone.
5: Family at Dinner: Recently I haven't enjoyed myself more then when we've all gone out to dinner together. The Brothers get funnier and funnier- slightly innapropriate but I guess that's what I love so much. Its a lot of laughing!
6. Vegging: I love thursday nights because it is Survivor, Lost and Apprentice. I love sitting on the couch with my water bottle, in jammies and no one bugging me! Food network compititions, biggest loser, opera's big give.... you name it I probably love it!
7. Games with lots of strategy: As the Rummikub master I have love manipulating things in order to win! My new favorite is Settlers- I can't even count how many times I've played since I learned how a few weeks ago! But mostly I love to WIN!!!
8. Time with my Parents: I love going to lunch with dad or going to walmart with mom. They both are great at supporting me. They both inspire greatness and a desire to try a little harder. I love being with people who always love me and want the best for me.
9. Flirting: who doesn't love to be touched, paid compliments, and that wink and smile from across the room that makes your face burst in to some shade of red?
10. Food: Warm bran muffins, turkey wild rice soup, fresh fruit- watermelon is almost in season:), pasta and alfredo, parmesean crusted chicken, Asperagous, jubalie jumbles, anything with oatmeal and maple or cinnamon,........................... YUM!!!!!!!
Posted by Megan at 12:00 PM