The best people watching is done at the airport. Here are a few highlights from today's:
- Girl with bright blue hair who thought she was cute
- 2 southern black women who you making me giggle... I wish I lived in the south. I could listen to them all day long
- the guy who needed 3 airline seats
- confident Hot young pilot who smelled like confident hot young pilot
- old lady who needs to wear more clothes
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Posted by Megan at 8:36 PM
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Posted by Megan at 11:51 PM
Friday, July 2, 2010
I love the 4th! Fireworks have always been magical in my book. I feel especially grateful for all the men and women who have served our country (and honestly who doesn't love a man in uniform).
Life update for my brother and those of you who are interested:
- I'm moving! I'm renting out my place and going somewhere new. I don't know where yet (scary... yep!) it will be a fun adventure, right? I've lived in my place a full 4 years and sadly its time.
- I started grad school and took out my first ever student loans ( still trying to breath about that... home girl doesn't like debt)
-You can pray if you want that I meet a nice boy who holds my hand while I watch the fireworks. I'm over being single
-I went this week to my Summer Agriculture Conference- hilarious! I will post soon more about that.
- I really miss my older brothers. Come home!
Posted by Megan at 6:10 PM