I really miss my camera. It got stolen from my class room so therefore I have zero pics :( Maybe next month I'll get a new one.
Last night my roommate Kara dyed my hair darker. I forgot how great it is to have somebody play with my hair. It relaxes me like nothing else.... I almost fell asleep sitting in a chair in my kitchen. It's a fun change.
I don't think anything is really going on in my life or I'd give you an update.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Posted by Megan at 2:23 PM
Monday, October 19, 2009
Normally I'm the one who takes all the pics but... since my camera got stolen I have zero! Sad I know. I didn't really get ready all week except for this night so maybe we're glad there wasn't a camera :) These 2 dashing boys are Ladd and Andy. Jacob brought them and they were delightful.... kinda like brothers not like lovers. ( One day he'll come.... just wasn't any of those days). We laughed real hard and have some good inside jokes that are sure to last at least another 6 months.
Dang the weather! I wish I could've spent more time up on deck soaking in the sun had there been any. The hot tubs did treat us right though. It was an experience to room with the 3 brothers in a tiny room but it was fun. We ordered room service, watched movies, left our parents alone to there own room if you know what I mean and all in all had a good time.
Ready to try an all inclusive next :) Now I'm trying to decide what to plan next. I'll keep ya posted!
Posted by Megan at 1:57 PM
Monday, October 5, 2009
Today was professional development. This is what I learned about:
- How to measure fat on Cattle, Lambs and Pork
- How to tell if milk is bad for about 15 different reasons
- How to to if an egg is Grade A
- All about parliamentary procedure
- How to rate anthers ( deer, elk, moose)
- That there is a case of something bad going around utah where flys give this sickness to horses and it is way gross... yes pics did come out during lunch!
- That I don't know anything about Agriculture
- That I love the Ag department
That I will probably never teach that stuff.... I wasn't raised on a farm and I don't want to measure chicken's openings or know everything about how to slaughter an animal.
Posted by Megan at 4:08 PM