Monday, October 19, 2009

Cruise with the Family

Normally I'm the one who takes all the pics but... since my camera got stolen I have zero! Sad I know. I didn't really get ready all week except for this night so maybe we're glad there wasn't a camera :) These 2 dashing boys are Ladd and Andy. Jacob brought them and they were delightful.... kinda like brothers not like lovers. ( One day he'll come.... just wasn't any of those days). We laughed real hard and have some good inside jokes that are sure to last at least another 6 months.

Dang the weather! I wish I could've spent more time up on deck soaking in the sun had there been any. The hot tubs did treat us right though. It was an experience to room with the 3 brothers in a tiny room but it was fun. We ordered room service, watched movies, left our parents alone to there own room if you know what I mean and all in all had a good time.

Ready to try an all inclusive next :) Now I'm trying to decide what to plan next. I'll keep ya posted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what wasn't included in your cruise?

Anonymous said...

what wasn't included in your cruise?