Monday, October 6, 2008

I got a job




What a week last week was. I had an amazing week! Wednesday was especially fantastic- I went to the BYU job fair and had lots of great leads on jobs, had great lunch with a long time friend, received 2 job offers and had a date lined up with a boy I'm actually excited about.

Now about the Job... I had 2 interviews with a company called Close to My Heart. I went to great lengths to get them to notice me and with the help of the very wonderful and talented Karalee Jackman I did get an interview eventually the road was rather rocky getting there! They ended up offering me a position in Business Development after I applied for an events job. It is actually a really great fit for me and I'm rather excited! So in english I will help develop how the company will train there direct sales people. I will travel upto 30% of the time (so excited I can't stand it!) and go to big confrences and feel like a really important business woman.

Sad news is that I will be leaving juice press but I don't start to work untill oct 20th so I get a few more shifts in. Thanks for the good times Kelli!

7 comments:

Jason & Kelli West said...

sniffle...sniffle...sob...sob some more! It's ok, I understand you wanting to make more! ;) I'm so happy for you Meg, but will miss you like the dickens!! We had some good times for that month and a half! Sigh... I like the pictures! I will need to steal those from you! see you at 6 in the morning!

Gene and Sheri Family said...

AWESOME!! I'm so excited for you Meg!!

Amy said...

Congrats! That's fantastic. That is a good day. *sigh*

Jamie and Julie said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a job you were really looking for.

Michele said...

Congratulations on the New Job!!! Cant wait to hear about all your exciting trips.

Kylee said...

Hooray for a new job.. can't wait till the summertime.. lets travel.. i'll be your significant other! :) because you best believe i'm significant.. ps.. don't leave juice press with out a lil love for me ... :wink wink:

Kath said...

I am proud of you! Putting yourself out there with such confidence! Congrats

Love you!