Monday, June 8, 2009

Air Show

That's right I'm flying a plane :) ok.... maybe I'm just sitting in it!
waiting in line to see the plane
this is the back hatch of a hugely ginormous plane!!
way cool formations... they fly so close together!


Fighter plane

Travis and I went to the Air show on Saturday. He is my air national guard friend and he is a plane mechanic so he knew all about the planes... it was like I had my own tour guide around everything. I got to see everything I could have ever wanted to see about planes- very cool! Although the planes we're cool to see I especially loved the air show part. They do crazy things in those planes... especially when they pass each other and turn at the last second to avoid collision. It gave me a new perspective on the military. It opened my eyes to how much those brave and amazing men and women do. So grateful to have so many good people serving in the military and gaining the crucial skills to keep us safe. I'm so grateful for all the freedoms we have- what an incedable country to be apart of!

One last side note... men in uniform not sad, not sad at all! :)

1 comments:

Michele said...

Always have loved a man in uniform! Remind me to tell you the story of my mom me, and the sailors when I was a little girl!