Wednesday, July 15, 2009

getting healthy


I've been horrible to my body lately and it's real mad at me with good reason! My workout have been brief or non existent, I've been eating sugar and carbs and my insulin is off the charts having a hay day! Everyone keeps asking me if I'm okay... yea I'm just literally making myself sick. When you have insulin inbalances you get discoloration under your eyes, armpits and you can literally see the difference. it's like a death shadow has come across your body- I know not hot!

So.... changes are coming. I'm starting HCG... that hormone diet. Today is the first day of the drops. You have to "fat load" the first 2 days (meaning eating like crap) think fried, sugar, carb, headache, tired and anything that would make you seditary and want to sleep. That's exactally what I want to do right now... SLEEP PLEASE!!!

I have faith that this will be a great thing for me. I need a pretty big kick in the butt especially because marathon is coming up ( sept 19th) and I need to still fit in my cl0thes. So please keep me accountable. Ask me how its going. It's a 40 day program - the 500 calorie diet starts Friday and I can't wait :)

If anyone has been thinking about it I got a killer deal from a local guy- $50 and its drops- no shots. I'll try and update how its going every few days on the blog... no so much for any of you but for myself to stay accountable.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds miserable. But good luck to you! :)

Sharp Times said...

Hey who did you get the steal of a deal from? My sister would love the info if it can be passed on! My email is he-sharp@hotmail.com Good luck with the marathon...I don't understand the craziness with those. But kudos to you for goin for it ;)

Jason & Kelli West said...

Come to my house and we can eat junk together...lol. Another marathon eh? you rock girl! Like I said in facebook anytime you feel like visiting feel free. i would love a long good catch up on life with you. You remember the conversations we had at the jp. those were fun.