Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas/ Holidays

This year has been great. My favorite part is that is has been really relaxed. Forget the big dinners and cleaning and worrying about the to do and lets order pizza and watch an entire season of survivor every Christmas.

When your single the holidays usually consist of feeling a bit left out somewhere in the middle of the kids and the real s who are married. Not to mention the 4 single friends you do have that get engaged over the holidays. But this year.... my friends are already married and I just don't care. I loved it and didn't even feel sad one time :) Hooray for single life!

Santa was overly generous and I'll be forever grateful. I got a camera and soon when my new laptop comes you'll be seeing pics! When I have pics I post more and you'll hear more stories. Much love and happy new year

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're awesome! I love you.