Sunday, August 29, 2010

New Delicious Food


Its the start of a new school year and that means a lot of new people in my ward. They changed the boundaries and we had about a 90% turn over. I was feeling real sad about it until I watched new men pour into the building. I had my eye on one delightful tasty treat (I often refer to beautiful men as delicious food) all during the first meeting. Then something beautiful happened. The MAN(not boy) I was eying came over and introduced himself to me right in front of the old crush... its amazing what a little jealously can do. I've never gotten so much attention in one day. I was glad I got ready this morning and am thinking it might be worth getting ready for the next while. It was a good day.

P.S. Happy Birthday to Sammy... my favorite 16 year old on the planet. There is nothing more that I love more than to hang with him. He keeps us all laughing all the time.

4 comments:

Bre said...

hahahaha. LOVE IT! good luck with the new treats. :)

Amy said...

Mmmmm...I'm hoping he makes an appearance again over the course of the semester.

Jason & Kelli West said...

Meg i am so excited for you!! Maybe he can stretch your legs next time.... ;)

Sharp Times said...

K. You are so hilarious! And yes, getting ready would prob be a good idea I think. I often think that if I got ready most days then I could reel in a super cute one, named Emery...but that's just between you and me...:) Good luck..strut your stuff!