Monday, December 12, 2011

greatful for perspective

So glad that there is a boy who will stand in a parking spot for me for 7 minutes until I get there just because he wants to make sure I have a parking spot... he is a keeper!

So grateful there is a boy who will call me and ask if he can take me out on Wednesday before our real date on Friday.

So grateful that when a door closes lots of other doors open. Grateful that I'm starting to understand how I should be treated. Grateful for time, for all of my past experiences and that I'm learning. Its been a ridiculously good day.

2 comments:

Julie and Adam said...

love you Meg! And I will take you up on the move to RI, even if it is just for the chocolates;)

Gene and Sheri Family said...

SO glad there is such a boy TOO...you deserve all that R.E.S.P.E.C.T and kindness girly!!