Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Random Pics that are worth mentioning

This is our friend David. We love him. We haven't always seen eye to eye but now that we are friends I think we're bonded for life! He came to Strawberry Days with us. He was a riot that night... we'll keep him
Spency! We put him on the Big screen to talk to him on Mothers day and I snapped a pic
Ky Organized a girls night to go see the Vow (thank you Channing Tatum for living... you are beautiful) and we went to dinner first at CPK. Men, eat your heart out!
Family at PF Changes. Love this place, love when we're together. Can't wait for Hawaii!
This one day Casey and I went and got plants at Lows. He told me is was just going to die... sadly he was right. But look at how pretty she is!
Casey's Video about Otters made it to the home page of BYU's website.... go check it out! I snapped this pic and sent it to him, I'm sure he loved it!
Speaking of otters... have you been to the Utah aquarium? The otters and penguins are adorable. GO! Ryan and I went one day and had a blast!

0 comments: