Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sunday nights and good times with Brady





The pics of me and Brady are at Julie's Birthday and at the Brad Paisley concert. The other girl in is my roommate Katie- I love, love, love her! She is so real and down to earth and we love to giggle and talk in bed. Boy in the Pink Jazz jersey is Preston Peterson he is the executive secretary for my ward and we have tons of meetings together. I love that kid! He is so funny and plays basketball with Brady. He came over this last Sunday and he has season tickets to the Jazz games Chelsea put him in the jersey and we got a few pics before he took it off :)

3 comments:

Lauren Maley said...

you hair is gorgeous!!! I seriously can't believe I haven't seen you since before Christmas. This is ridiculous!

Natalie Harris said...

You know I LOVE it when you blog...
MOM XXOOXX

KellyandJax said...

Meg! I have a GREAT idea!!!

why don't you come to NC with your Mom!!! Wouldn't that be GREAT fun!!! PLUUUUEASE!!!!!

Kelly