Monday, February 11, 2008

Sick... not for long!!

I went to this party Thursday night leaving my house feeling full of energy and excited for all the fun people I was going to get to be with. two of my favorite people in the world are sisters- Jennifer & Jessica Berrett. They are always fun and have the most incredible stories! They could really put on a historical play just them interacting telling stories of there adventures together. I always leave them in tears because I'm laughing so hard. They just got home from a business trip chaperoning 50 contractors in Cabo- they had great stories. To add to the laughter of the evening I really had to go to the bathroom but didn't want to because it was right off the room everyone was mingling in... I finally got up the bravery and then knocked down the towel bar while taking off my coat. I proceeded to knock it down 3 times before getting out of there- I think I was noticed! Okay, I was forsure noticed... people were yelling "you all right?" So, right in the middle of all of this I get a headache get in the car to go home and realize I don't feel good. I've got a sore throat and have started to feaver. I went home took meds and crashed. I got up the next morning thinking I was going to work, got dressed went to pick up some stuff from mom and crashed on her coach for the day! That night Dave came and took good care of me.... hopefully he isn't sick- I'm just realizing I haven't heard from him sense...opps! I haven't done anything all weekend except from move from my bed to the coach to the bathroom then repeat. I got for more tissues, cough drops and that was about it! Jeremy (uncle) took a chest x-ray and got me a Z pack this morning so I should be good to go in a few days. Thanks for staying extra late after an already long 28 hr. shift!!! ( I did get to see the metro sexual guy he works with who paints his toenails, waxes everything, in anger management classes and occasionally can be seen exiting the sleeping rooms not alone)

I have to better! We're (my roommates and I, okay... I) am throwing a valentines dinner for all of our favorite single friends in the ward. It should be a good time.... at leased no time for feeling lonely.... only loved!!!

1 comments:

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Ok, so the "bathroom story" had me laughing so hard I almost peed my pants! I love people like you who are willing to share stuff like that! :) Too funny girl!!
Hope you are feeling better!
Love ya, Sheri