Monday, February 25, 2008

Birthdays

Well, it happened... 23 yrs ago I was born! I'm excited to tackle a new year. My roomate emily says that the year of 23 is when you relaly figure out who you are so, here is goes! I guess time will tell if that is true. Friday (my birthday) I woke up, took a long spin in my living room and went to work. After I went to my parents where I got bubbles:) thanks mom! (I mocked her for the big bubble stick- but ended up using them and loving them at my swanky, black tie mocktale party. That will be a later post once I get pictures.... sadly my camera was out of batteries at the party but luckily I have roomates! Dad, Mom, Josh and I went to dinner at Macaroni Grill - we had a great time. I love hanging out with the family. I've also learned that I like protein as long as its covered in parmesean and bread crums-YUM!!!! I went home chilled with the roomates, made cupcakes for the party and went to bed.

1 comments:

kristen said...

happy late b-day! your mom gave me a bubble wand too. i think it might be the most fun I've had all year. :)