Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bike Dream's about to come true!



So, instead of paying off my creit cards with my tax return I'm going to allow myself to be irrisponsible and buy I bike! I'm ben dreaming about one since I started going to spin classes. When I get it I'll take real pictures! I was so thrilled with how stinkin cute it is! The seat and handle bars are leather and they have the cutest flowers that match the flowers on the bike! Plus I love the step down design.... we we're ment for each other! I'm also getting a bike trainer (CycleOps- Magneto) so I can ride while I watch all my favorite tv shows and movies. The provo river trail is going to be my new bestest friend! I haven't been this excited about anything in a real long time- YEA, YEA, YEA for bikes!!!!! Plus I'm getting the clip in shoes that will make me much more powerful on the bike and in spin classes... watch out I'm gonna get smokin hot legs this summer! It is the hybrid 7000 from trek- its a perfect blend of road and mountain that will allow me to do just about everything a biker could dream of. If you want to see the real pictures go to: http://www.trekbikes.com/women/wsd_products/bikes/2008/bike_path/7000wsd/

2 comments:

Gene and Sheri Family said...

You GO girl! That sounds fun! Just watch out for creeps that hang out around the Provo river...one of my BYU roomates was chased by one (years ago of course!). I'm a Mother now, so I think about that stuff! lol!

Jeremi said...

What a sweet bike, you'll have tons of fun. We love going on bike rides!
And just think of it as a sweet birthday present to yourself! :)

Happy Bday tomorrow!