Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tumor... huh?


So you know most people think that positve thinking can help you rid yourself of disease. I'm praying that it really is a tumor- can I think it up that I have one? I want this to be the answer to why I can't figure this body out. I was really sad eariler today.
Remember how I ran a marathon, hiked timp, and biked all over this county year.

I have an AMAZING body!

I'm so greatful to have a body- I have a body that I can love with, run with, talk with, think with, create with, cuddle with, build relationships with.
Today I'm greatful for my body every extra lb of it!

5 comments:

Chad and Bekah said...

I'm thankful for your body, too. Even though I wish your body lived in...say...Indiana. =) Miss you and hope you figure stuff out soon...

Jason & Kelli West said...

whooot....I'm glad you have a body to love with too....wink wink! I hope this is the reason for it all! you rock babe!

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Girlfriend....we are PRAYING for you to figure out all of this stuff soon! I just KNOW the right doc will come along!! And who knows, maybe he'll be the right man too??! lol! :) Love you LOTS!! And keep us updated!

Kath said...

Megan; I will pray for you as well. So much of this going on in my family and friends. Not complaining, just wonmdering why. There must be a reason. I will make sure other family members know as well, as we all need all the prayers we can get to cure what ails us, especially with the possibility of cancer. Take Care, and God Bless you!!

Anonymous said...

Megan - you are a beautiful girl. :) Love your blog site.