Friday, February 13, 2009

SURVIVOR!!



See this first guy I was posing with.... Tyson is on the current season of survivor. He was the naked Mormon on the first episode and was pretty funny so It'll be entertaining to watch. Although I'm pretty sure he isn't living are standards he seems like a descent guy- just wearing too tight of a shirt all the time. Maybe someone can find him a bigger one. We went to his premiere party tonight in SLC- yucky pizza but great company! It was fun. The best part was seeing Todd. He WON survivor China and I went to High school with him. He is maybe the nicest guy on the planet. I can't believe that after all these years he remembers me. I hope him all the best!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, I'm excited to watch. We don't have TV right now, but i can watch anything worth watching online =) like LOST =) Thanks for the photos.

Jamie and Julie said...

I'm not a survivor watcher but congrats on mtg. with this season's participant and the big winner from PG.

Anonymous said...

Love your new layout!