Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dreaming

What a fun time in my life where there are endless opportunities for me to create and dream up a new reality. As many of you know I was given the gift of finding a new job a little over a week ago. I have had one interview since and will have a second interview with them hopefully this week. It is a great opportunity yet I am wondering if it is the best opportunity. Maybe I'm about to be swept off my feet and need this time to actually get ready everyday. Maybe I'm about to start a new adventure full of a blossoming career in something that brings me joy and freedom. I don't know what it is but I'm excited about whatever is next. What I do know is that it will be better then what I can dream up currently :) So until then I'm going to enjoy now... sleeping in, working out for as long as I want, and loving my friend and family.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I vote for sweeping. And then I want to hear the juicy details! :) I'm glad it feels so good and enjoyable to you right now. Live it up!

Anonymous said...

Your absolutely right, and i know exactly how you feel. Some might say after getting married and having two kids that their tied down, but it's all perspective. Anything is possible...anything! Imagine what the world would be like if everyone would strive every day to reach their full potential. It's mind boggling=)


P.S. Love the "Blue Skies" music.