Thursday, August 27, 2009

My day yesterday




I went and saw 500 days of summer... AWESOME! It's a must see. I loved how well it was written and it made me laugh and it was brilliant. I can't wait to see it again. Ky and I went to the 4:50pm showing. Nothing better then a good movie.

Then I came home and went on a long walk with Dave. Mostly he listen while I vented about life and things I'm worried about. After he listened for a long time he gave some great advice. I really respect him and for some reason will listen to him and actually take things to heart that he says. I need it and am so grateful for such a great friend.

2 comments:

Amy said...

:D That's a cute picture of you and whoever Hottie McHots is (Dave you said?....)

I can't WAIT to see this movie.

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Awwww...thats a keeper of a friend! GLAD to hear teaching is going well...I'm SURE those kids just LOVE you!! :)