Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Poker Night





Just what a girl needs after a frustrating day. Poker Night was awesome. We went to Guru's, sat outside and ate sweet potato fries along with our yummy meals. The girl couldn't figure out the register so I said it's ok... I don't need the fires. Then Jacob ordered me some by surprise! What a good guy! Then it was time to get serious! Brandon Showed up in looking amazing and Jacob was a good sport to wear the devil headband. Right in the middle of playing poker Michael Bubble started signing and Brandon stood up and grabed my hand and started twirling me (I've always had this dream that, that would happen). It ended with the 4 of us all dancing together. We had way to much fun even though I lost and have to make dinner on Sunday. Ky was the second loser so she's making dessert. Then we had an impromptu dance party and we still got in bed around 11. It was pretty much magical! Great Night, Great friends... LOVE these people!!!

0 comments: