Monday, February 15, 2010

I Love Valentine's

Casey... kissin my face ;)

Ashley, Janessa, Dane, Deb, Justin, Me
roommates.... April, Ky, Rachelle, & Me

Breanne- Great friend from high school... look how magical those candle's are
Another Roommate pic... Rachelle isn't really a roommate but is here enough we've happily adopted you in

I love love. Romantic, platonic.... all of it! And Valentine's is one of my favorite holidays. People who don't celebrate makes me sad. As you can see we had a blast! The food was pretty amazing. The highlight of the meal was Spencer's homemade Alfredo... that kid can cook! He won the competition at his school last week. And the chocolate Strawberries (thanks mom for finding and buying them) we even hid them till most people had left so that the people who stayed could have more of them :) I got kissed by a few boys last night and wasn't sad about it. The kid pictured is Casey, he is the nicest boy ever and should marry my friend who will not be named but that also attended the party. Kylee brought this awesome love bingo game and we gave away the gifts she got from teaching. All you need is great people and food and there is always a good time- it was all friends from my ward and we just love each other. It's wonderful to have so many people as a support system. I felt so loved. After everyone left there was an after party... details on that will come on the next post :) check Facebook for more pics... so many good times.

0 comments: