Sunday, March 21, 2010

biggest loser casting call





p
Biggest loser came to salt lake for a casting call and about 1500 people showed up to try out for the show. I was number 533. We got in line at 7 am and they started pulling people in at 10am. It was finally our turn around 3:30... yes people I did wait in line for 8.5 hrs- longer then a regular work day. They pull you in 10 at a time and ask 3 questions to the group.... name, occupation & how much weight you want to lose. It was maybe 4 min in front of the casting director. Waste of time- yea but know I can say I did it. We met tons of fun people in line and it was fun to feel skinny. There are lots of people struggling to lose weight and even though I've not been "on the plan" for the last few weeks I know I can get back on and am so grateful for my health and where I'm at now.

0 comments: