Sunday, March 14, 2010

Camilla's Wedding



April (new roommie) came with and she was a lifesaver, she also does flowers



This is my trainer and her darling husband Douglas. They have this really fun tradition (there both Brazilian) Where the friends go around selling pieces of one of the grooms tie but they hoot and holler and everyone knows how to party... I loved it!!! They dance and I mean everyone dances- it was way too much fun. I was thrilled I got an invite. I did the flowers for the wedding. It was fun and crazy... kinda stressful. You just want your bride to love, love love it ya know?

Camilla is GORGEOUS and has a wicked crazy amazing body. I'm so glad I get to train with her. One day maybe my body but look closer to hers. (quick update on that... I've been sick and she's on her honeymoon so that last 3 weeks I haven't done much therefore haven't progressed much- back on the plan tomorrow)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

love her dress!