Monday, September 13, 2010

Leather Satchels and Friendship

Tonight I hung out with a pair of best friends who both own leather satchels. I want one. One that will fit my laptop. One that I can love and wear out and carry things like books and paper in cause I'm gonna teach forever.

That was just the side note. On to friendship. This pair of best friends has a lovely relationship. One where they know each others secrets and could finish each others sentences and yet they never have enough time to talk about everything they want to. They love being together. I miss and crave that kind of friendship! I have been lucky enough to have that kind of a friendship several times- its wonderful when you have that kind of a friend. I miss it. To old friends: I love you! Thanks for being a part of my life and shaping who I am today. To my future best friend(preferably male): Please come quick... my heart aches for you. I have life I need to talk out with you, secrets to share and lots of love to give.

0 comments: