Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The romantic seaosn

I'm ready for it - the weather, the boots, the sweaters, the crispy crunch of leaves under my feet when I run, everything pumpkin. Fall is a romantic season to me... I can't pin point it but it just is.

Speaking of love there is this boy (the same one who introduced himself to me several weeks ago but we never see each other). He came and sat next to me and we chatted about life. He's invited. He paid me a sweet compliment in frout of the table of people we were sitting with that made me blush. Wanna know the first thing I noticed about him... his lips. The first time I've ever noticed lips- they're alluring. just sayin! One day, maybe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on fall being romantic. I think it goes back to college and everything being new and exciting and checking out all the boys. Snuggling at football games and street painting for Homecoming. I met Cam in October.

Amy said...

Agreed on this romantic time of year. Josh and I started dating in September, so I always thought it was just because of that....maybe it still is, but I LOVE this time of year.

Can't wait to hear more about Mr. Lips! :D