Sunday, November 28, 2010

ice hockey





Last night on of my favorite people on the planet- Laura Hurst (beautifully pictured at the top) invited me to go watch a friend's hockey game. The Hockey was fun and fight filled! My most favorite part was catching up. We haven't seen much of each other since I moved back home and she moved out of the building where I used to live. Man it was great to see her! We giggled about boys, caught up on lives joys and disappointments and went shopping- she NEEDED a new outfit. It happens sometimes in a girls life, it just does! I love, love, love her! I'm a lucky girl to have so many incredible, fun friends!

1 comments:

Julie and Adam said...

I was reading you blog, thinking about how I want to got to and ice hokey game with you. Then remembered how smelly hockey is. Then thought about how I get to see you in 2 days, which really made me happy. I want to know about all the boys and good things in your life. Love you!