Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My deal with God


So I had a change of heart this week. This is how is started:

Either stifle my feelings or provide (a man). I was serious! Mostly my heart aches for the companionship and for somebody who will always have my back and kissing my face is a defiant bonus.

Then it turned into just have faith... eventually "HE" will come, right?

The best part is that I have been perfectly taken care of. The latest crush (the one I've been giggling about) and I have spent some time together and have talked almost every day this last week. I'm pretty sure its more of a friend thing (Hopefully with time I'll change his mind!) but its been perfect and just what I've needed. Here are a few things I've love about him so far: He looks GOOD in a baseball hat(always had a thing about those), we make each other better and check in with each other about our goals and dreams, he's incredible with people and loves the Savior. I have a new resolve to not settle and that alone is worth knowing him.

Then today my students older brother came in (in a baseball hat)to check him out of school- He was beautiful, a pre-dental student and was checking me out maybe even harder than I was checking him out. Is it okay to ask my student about him? Cause he's invited!

Point is: I'm loved and taken care of even better than I could plan it

1 comments:

Carrie Mullins said...

Girl girl girl ... I am your age and single as well. It's fantastic! Why aren't you enjoying this time of your life? You can do whatever you want, go where you want, hang with whoever, check out whoever ... it's FUN! It's people who get married at a young age who freak out and have an extramarital affair at some point because they feel dead inside because they never had a chance to enjoy this stage that you and I are both in! I've had to learn to date myself! And call it narcissistic, but I rather like myself. You need to like yourself too :) Take yourself out. Know what you like and don't like. Get all dolled up and go do what you wanna do. Flirt! Txt boys! Go out for coffee! But don't think you need THE ONE (is there ever really THE ONE? Actually, there's many people any individual can be compatible with) right now. Or ... ever. Maybe you'll never be married. Maybe I never will be. But that's ok! Live life! :D