Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 has come to an end

What a fun year! This is a record mostly for me but feel free to read. Here are some highlights:

- Vegas 2 this spring- 2 weekends in a row :)
- July I started working on an MBA at Western Governors University
- Trip to Standford with B in August
- Started teaching for my second year
- Real estate back in my life
- Joshy came home
- moved back home to help pay for Grad School (lets get real... if your family was my family why wouldn't you live at home)
- I might have a gluten allergy ( still in denial(: )
- Crazy trip to Boise to meet a boy... didn't work out
- Started to co-advise FFA
- Wendover...neuf said
- Masquerade & Christmas Benefit Ball
- Lot of Men who I thought I loved.... for at least 3 days :) but made an impact: T,B,D,B,D,D... Have a thing with boys who's name start with B's and D's apparently
- Valentines Party
- Jobless Summer (that was fun! Lets do it again)

Some things I have learned:

- Boundaries can be a great thing. I'm working on setting them:)
- How to happily move on
- That I need and love my alone time- and that's okay
- Nothing in the world is better then my family
- Dreams come true: Pool, Grad school
- How to bounce back from mistakes and learn from them
- How to Love better
- I feel better when I make healthy decisions
- Aligning my head and heart about spirituality

2 comments:

Dane Adam said...

Which one am I? The third, fifth or sixth D?

Angela said...

Congrats on your first term at WGU! How was it?

Anyone else want to see more they can get more information on WGU website:
Western Governors University