Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Grad School



I'm pretty luck that school has never been real hard for me.I have never needed to "win" by having the highest grade or be that person at the top of the class so I learn what I want to, do the assignments to get at least a B and then happily move on. If I loved the topic or the assignment I would study more and do a better job.

THEN..... ACCOUNTING came into my world. So far I've had to spend a lot more time figuring out how at least 3 different spread sheets are suppose to tell me how a business is running. Its kinda interesting but it taking WAY to long to learn. I need someone to spoon feed me the info and help me on this journey. One day I'll have an MBA.... One day this year. I know that's not to far but today, like right now is seems like forever. Back to the books!

0 comments: