Tuesday, January 18, 2011

This is what I was wearing when....



First lets just talk about how this slammin dress cost me $2.49 at Ross... that's right people for less than I meal I rocked Vegas.

We went dancing at Pure (the club at Caesars Palace) and it just happened to be Ray Jay's birthday (Brandy- yes, from the 90s, is his sister). He threw his bash there and we went kinda on accident. The next thing you know he has a mic in his hand and he's rapping to his stuff and then our man Snoop Dog comes out and gives up some love. Then a scene straight from a movie happens but it was real life. They threw out dollar bills in stacks and made it "rain". Only in Vegas... I'm good at it.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Could you possibly be more beautiful? I think not.

KellyandJax said...

MEg!

SNOOP DOG IS THE SHIZZLE!! I am proud of you for not being scared of the black man and you partied hard!!! lol.....
I sure hope you party with Donny Osmond next! He can really party his ass off! He will make CTR rings rain, baby!!

lol... love you!!!