Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 2 in Denver








We started the day at the natural history museum... COOL!!! I could have stayed all day and was sad I didn't have more time. The highlight was the space section... I learned all about stars (remember how I got my only "C" ever in astronomy) I learned more in 45 minutes than I did in an entire semester in college. I love to learn cool stuff like it takes billions of years for a star to die and bigger stars die faster then little stars.

Next we went to the Denver Mint and saw how our coins are made. I am a money magnet! Money comes to me because we're like magnets (got my first check from AAA today :)It was rad did you know it costs 1.7 cents to produce a penny and 9 cents to produce a nickle. There is a bill in congress to change the metal to steel so that the coins are cheaper to produce. They gave us all 2 pennies- one stamped and one blank.

After that we went to the second rodeo and believe me- I don't mind being there:) Something about tight jeans, hats, chaps, carhart jackets that does my heart good. Man, they are attractive! BUT.... they're stupid. Who in there right mind almost gets killed every time they do there "sport" At strawberry days I feel like the cowboys are pretty safe. Here I felt like every one was going to get killed in front of me. One guy gets stepped on my a bull and painfully limbs slowly out the area instead of having someone help him- prideful, stupid men! So I was told I need a county man but not a cowboy. I felt like a city slicker.

Love my kids, and so happy to be home :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You have certainly known or heard more often about single moms, single moms with two or more kids. They may be getting financial help from other people or the government to help raise their family. How about single dads they need help too. Learn more:

financial help for single Dads