Sunday, January 30, 2011

You don't need a lover to have love in your life

One of my favorite quotes for this single part of life.


(please excuse my allergy eyes and face... )


I was reminded of this tonight as there were 4 of us in a car driving around- several of us heartbroken and the rest of us heartbroken for the ones that were heartbroken. We love each other. The other 3 girls are some of the most amazing, optimistic, bright, lovely people I know. They just simply deserved to be loved my good men. As I was wishing for them I was reminded that we have each other. Through tears spurred on my heart wrenching music I was so happy to have this girls and so many other people that I love and that love me back. I was also thrilled when I realized that I'm totally and completely, 110% over all the boys I've ever thought I was in love with. I was more sad that the girls were sad than over any boy. HALLELUJAH!!!!

Here's to moving on:

0 comments: