Thursday, January 20, 2011

FFA trip so far






I got up at 6 am, worked out, showered and loaded the bus at 7:45 am. I got the kids tucked in around 11- I'm exhausted but need some wind down time so here I am blogging. I wish I ran the show... we are all tired and its ineffective. Yesterday we spent the entire day on the bus I mean 13 hours.... yuck! Today we ran and tomorrow we're going to run again. I need downtime- "this just isn't working for me phrase" doesn't work here.

On a much better note my students are perfect! They have been nothing but a delight and they don't complain. For example: for breakfast we went to McDonalds- all 150 of us. My kids suggested that we go sit down and wait till everyone else got there food then we could get in line. so we did and then we did it again at lunch. They are offering to pay for each others food and want to make sure everyone is taken care of. I feel like I'm the only one throwing a fit internally.

We started our day at the Pro Rodeo Museum where someone else got a hold of the camera and took all these pics of me. From there we went to the Bass pro shop, then the stock show (really an indoor fair) and then the rodeo. The rodeo was amazing! More on that later.

Night from a tired teacher- tomorrow will be better after some sleep :)

0 comments: