Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Love & Tears


Its been 2 days chucked full of love.

so I get in this car accident and it was bad, like I ugly cried for an hour and a half and couldn't stop. I tried but my body just needed the release. The accident was my fault... ran a red light on my way to school(so weird fully alert, not on my phone or distracted). The girl I hit airbag deployed and she was an emotional mess as she should have been. Luckily I held it together for the first 5 minutes after the crash. I went and checked on her, called the cops. The cops got there- I got in my car and fell apart. My leg was shaking (more like convulsing- up and down off the ground) and the tears came! I called the school (Danny- the guy I teach and advise FFA with) to tell them to get a sub- he was great and nice when normally he would've mocked and don't worry he has since (that's why I love him). Then I called dad while he was on his way they handed me some paperwork to fill out. He got there and they took me to the ambulance (I was fine... a little whip-lashed neck that is recovering nicely). Dad was perfect and took care of me and as soon as I got home my came and hugged me she not knowing what had happened at that point. The cops and ambulance guys were amazing and don't quite know what to do with a girl who is heaving and snorting as she sobs. Finally I got a grip and went to take a nap. Before I did I posted on facebook that I had been in an accident and was so greatful to have been kept safe and that my parents took care of me. I was flooded with well wishes, phone calls and text everyone concerned and telling me that they were glad I was okay. I got this text that made me a little teary:

You, my fine friend, are my favorite. And I'm so glad to have you. you have filled my life regularly with smiles and laughter that would not have otherwise been there. I'm glad you are okay. I love you friend.

I was filled with comfort and love and the well wishes have still been pouring in tonight.

Then I watched opera... Jenny something was on and she said: "You don't have to have a lover to have love in your life." Sometime I think I forget that but I am pretty much constantly surrounded by love.

Next tonight I had these incredible men help me with my accounting homework and what I have been trying to get for over 20 hrs I got in 30 minutes. They are incredible and maybe the nicest boys ever... like ever. I wish they were my type but they're not- anyone want to be set up?

Later on tonight I met with a my Stake President. He is a man of God. The spirit was so strong and after I got in my car I was overwhelmed with how much my Heavenly Father loves me. I happy cried a good portion of the way home feeling so blessed to have so much love in my life that some of it has to come of my body in tears because its running over.

Point is: I'm loved. I love you and so does God.

1 comments:

KellyandJax said...

MEG!! you just ooooozzeee goodness and love. I am so GRATEFUL your okay. Isn't it wonderful to know your loved! and you sure are!

So, a new car for you in 2011? That would be fun!

I love you! so happy your okay.