Friday, March 18, 2011

Change? Teaching and education system


So most of you know I've been working on getting my MBA so I can apply for the ARL (alternative route to getting Licensed). I just want to teach so bad it hurts. I feel frustrated that its so hard to find a job teaching when there are so many people in the system who don't teach and don't want to be here. Do you know there is a class with 5 students and a class with 8 students at Lone Peak... cause there is. Did you know that my classes are full and I could easily fill another class. just sayin.....

I'm feeling like to be smart I should look at other options while applying everywhere and hoping that I find a 1/2 time position in Business. I know that whatever end up happening next will be great but I'm feeling scared and nervous.

Pray hard something wonderful happens. Here is what I really want so universe- provide!

1/2 time position in Ag 1/2 time in Business preferably both at lone peak. If not then 1/2 at Lone peak and 1/2 at another school in Alpine school district.

no use in sitting in worry, gonna get to work!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck, I'll pray for you.