Monday, April 4, 2011

show me your awesome

Conference was great. I found myself emotional during several of the talks. Not so much because of what was being said but how I felt while watching and what was on my mind while watching. I'm so loved. I had an incredible week. One of those where people are more important that making sure "stuff" got done. I had particularly way to much fun with Kylee. She has been exactly what the doctor ordered. Its been fun to both have love interests and to giggle and plot and over analyze.

Because of all that fun I feel asleep in between sessions today and woke up just as Elder Scott was finishing his talk. I heard a lot about it today so when I got home tonight I pulled it up and watched it. I teared up listening to him speak about his wife. He loved her. I can't wait to grow old with someone I love.

Tonight we had dinner with some friends (and interests) and one of them said it just sounds easier than I think it is. I'm just suppose to make a girl think I'm awesome.... well, yep. And you can prove it to me- I'm willing to give you that chance;)

Mostly during conference I was swept away with how guided my life is right now. Its going to be another big year for me with change, getting a degree, a new job (still crossing my fingers that its a teaching job) and hopefully falling in love. Its wonderful to feel so at peace and know I'm in headed in the right direction for the life I want to create.

I know I don't know a lot but I do know there is a God, that he love me, he helps me by leading me in the direction where I can find my every wish and desire and some that I don't even know I have. I know that I love Him for watching out for me.

Go listen to this talk... it'll make your day!

0 comments: