Sunday, April 17, 2011

laughter... night of

So tonight I went to the Kalai (friend Ryan Innes opened for him... yep, cool!) concert with 9 other peeps. Some of them happen to be some of my most favorite on the plant. Brothers Michael and Joshy came with Kristen Mierhead, Andy, Casey and some other friend girls.

The concert was okay- venue and sound was bad but the company was just the opposite. Caroline was there and I got to catch up with her for a few mins. Then Kristen and I were mocking Kalai and Michael started telling family secrets I laughed my guts out!

After we went to get burgers which is where I realized I didn't have my phone. So after we ate Deb called my phone and Bob (48 yr old looking guy who picked up my phone) answers and gives us his address so we go pick it up before heading back.

The plastic piece on my car is also falling off and keeps scraping the pavement. It was a great night. I seriously laughed and then laughed harder. Casey is considering getting a otter tattoo across his shoulders with scat on his arm. Kristen and I will shortly be starting a band and making a documentary. Miracle is that I drove home though the tears that were streaming because I was laughing so hard. Like gut laughter... abs gonna be sore tomorrow.

love my life people. love the people in it even more. night!

1 comments:

vie said...

oh how i love you.

1. you should really learn how to spell your new band mate's last name. it's only been like 26 years.
2. i've already started writing "sexy dancing in the kitchen"
3. you are my favorite human. when can we play and share secrets?