Thursday, May 29, 2008

Congrats Joshy... I love you the BIGGEST!!!






I love Josh... way too much! I don't want him to grow up and move on. He is always cute and loving and lets me hug him and be an obnoxious sister. I love to laugh with Josh. It's intoxicating! I even love his friends. Greg went into the MTC this last Wednesday-weird! At leased I have Chad, one of joshes closest friends this year(we're engaged I just have to wait for him to go on a mission) I feel like I don't get to keep anyone! I either want to get to move on too or keep everyone close. So quite it! Or take me with you!

2 comments:

kristen said...

Have fun on the cruise tomorrow! Go CRAZY!

Jamie and Julie said...

Megan, you will not see this probably until you are back from your trip. It was good to see you at the PG graduation ceremony. I posted some pictures I took of Justine on my blog if you want to come on over and check them out.