Saturday, May 10, 2008

lovin sharin the trail







What a fun weekend! Friday my roommate Emily and I drove up the canyon and ran from Vivian park down to the mouth of the canyon ( 5.5ish miles). We left a car at the top and the bottom so we just ran downhill:) That girl smoked me! I haven't ran that far in awhile so I was just glad to make it. The trail is truly heaven to me right now.

Then this morning I decided to bring my camera! Dad met me at the mouth of the canyon and we rode to Vivian and back then he had to leave to go to Stake Baptisms. I love sharing the tail with people that I love. I think everyone should enjoy it! I had time so I went down to the lake before going home. The only thing I'm sad about is that the trail isn't longer- I've got to find some new trails and one that will allow me to ride all day if I please.

1 comments:

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Ok...so I was checking out your blog and wondered what the lip gloss song was all about because I usually don't stay long enough to get past the first song....and when I played it...ALL my kids came running into the room and started dancing!! But when the boys figured out what the song was about they left...except for Will, he stayed and rocked out with Audrey. We LOVE it! :)