Saturday, July 5, 2008

Freedom days fun





Tonight we went to freedom days (center street provo) there are tons of booths with food and crafts. Kylee and I went to Guru's for dinner... amazingly good food and health food too :) I had a chicken lime pesto mixture in a yummy spinach tortilla.- DELICIOUS!!! While we were there random.... we had bagpipers come in a play a few songs. After we went to our buddy Brandon's concert ( Monkey Grinders http://www.monkeygrinderlive.com/) weird but fascinating... Brandon is a natural entertainer... I think we could watch him all the time. The girl at the bottom that you haven't seen on the blog before is the new RS pres. Her name is Jessica and she is wonderful. Love that girl!!! I want her to marry my good friend Dave Smith. Good news: I have 2 interviews lined up for Monday morning. Hopefully they go really well and they want to pay me more then they have posted. Everyone could pray and if anyone that is reading this is really wealthy contact me and I'll tell you where you can send me money :)

2 comments:

Jamie and Julie said...

Anytime you get to experience a Scottish pipe band is a good time.

If Dave Smith reads your blog perhaps he'll get the hint.

Also, good luck on the job interviews.

vie said...

Megan. I love these photos. You are beyond gorgeous. We need to play soon. Bike ride or the likes?