Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What a day!!!










It started great. Lamp on porch. Then....

I went to sales meeting: they are getting rid of my entire division not to mention if you want to stay selling they will be only commission and no salary. AWESOME... not so fun. I have a job until Aug 1st. So I'm job hunting.

It was my day off and I needed to play so after a few networking e-mails working on my resume I went to the Pool with Kylee. I came back went to the temple and then met up with some friends for dinner. The waiter was hilarious.... Yes we have his number, yes we are going to his dance party next Monday, Yes he is only 4' 10" tall... okay I exaggerate but he is really short. The restaurant is called Gloria's It is very authentic Italian and if you live around here you HAVE TO GO!! Great food and family owned... charming! Not to mention AMAZING food. Then we went to our friend Brandon's Jazz gig at a local "live band" place (Muse. For those who live here) He is so fun to watch and the music was great. We made a request for him to sing and he did- thanks bud! I have a love for Jazz. It ended up being a great day.

I feel really at peace about finding a job. Maybe something better will even come up :) Keep your eyes and ears open for me.

5 comments:

Lauren Maley said...

you look freaking amazing in your pictures!! my favorite is the one at the bottom. MISS YOU!

Kylee said...

HOORAY! I love us! We have such an amazing time when we are all together... Not to worry girl! I have all confidence you'll be rollin in the dinero!

Gene and Sheri Family said...

We'll keep you in our prayers Megan! But with all your charm and good looks who wouldn't want to hire you? :)

Jamie and Julie said...

That cake looks like it tasted good!

Sorry about losing your job, hope you can find a new one soon.

Kurt said...

Hey Megan!

Good to hear from you. Sad to say we're not going make it out to Prague. That'll have to be on our trip to London and Spain. Hope you're doing well.