Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday flash back






Man I love these people. I've talked to all of these people in the last little while and man I have had GREAT friends! So grateful for people who love ya just how ya are and in whatever phase in life your in. Update on me: I have 2 job offers- one better then the other but still have some questions to get answered so I expect to accept one this week. I am looking into being a pharmaceutical rep- free car, expense account, killer salary and cushy hours.... my kind of job! So that's what I'm looking forward too. I've been really blessed to find good jobs so quickly and know that there are many people looking out for me. Thanks for your prayers and love.

5 comments:

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Hooray! SO glad about your job offers!! Let us know what you choose! :)

Jason & Kelli West said...

Meg, you are great! I hope you get the job! Sounds nice and exciting! P.s. what were we doing in that last photo and when and where was it taken? I kind of remember that cake...hehe!!

Lauren Maley said...

congrats on the job offers!!! I am way excited for you. Where are they based out of? provo? salt lake?

Carrie Mullins said...

Good luck with the Big Pharma job. We sometimes get the reps in at Walgreens ... we shoo them out, but they do give us some great little trinkets ... ink pens, paper pads, etc.

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan - love the picture of you with your hair in braids. So cute!! Good luck with the job hunting. And I like the girls with the cakes. Looks like fun! :)