Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Faith

I'm just putting it out there to the universe :) .... I will get THE job TODAY, and if not today, then tomorrow! I've always wanted this job! The title of my almost job is Leadership Event Planner. It is with a company called Heritage Makers. They need someone to work with the Leaders (Direct Marketing Company so leaders aka sales reps) and plan the conventions and events they all attend... my dream job! Not to mention they also want to me help crunching numbers- they couldn't have created a position more right up my ally. I'll keep you posted on what happens

4 comments:

Lauren Maley said...

I'm praying Megs!!!

Gene and Sheri Family said...

That IS a job made just for you! You'll get it!! We've been praying for you!

Tiff said...

Hey Meg,

Keep the faith. When do you find out if you get the job?

Your in my prayers.

Kels~

Jamie and Julie said...

Sounds exciting! I've loved reading the coverage of your brothers.