Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hiking the "Y"









This was the first time either of us had ever hiked the Y.... sad that it took us this long. Glad we finally did it! Not a hike for the faint hearted, we have both been working out a lot this summer but I thought I was going to die... I couldn't breath. My legs felt fine but my lungs almost came out of my chest. I think the altitude and the allergies didn't help. Great view from the top you can see the enitre valley. I love living in utah with the mountains!

4 comments:

Lauren Maley said...

where did you get that SA-WEET hat??!?!

Kylee said...

Umm what about for those people who haven't been working out all summer.. yeah i'd probably die on that hike.. pass out right there on the mountain!

Jamie and Julie said...

I'm glad that BYU has finally marked the trail. When I hiked the trail there wasn't a real trail and you were left wondering which way was best. Glad you and your dad survived the hike. I know it's a woorkout.

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it up the trail. You and your dad are loooking so fit! Tell yhour dad he looks great for being so old! :)