Saturday, September 13, 2008

GO COUGARS!!!!









I got a very happy text this morning. Emily asked me if I needed a ticket and I said, heck yes! I got to sit with her on the front row right behind the players... HEAVEN!!! She just got engaged to one of the upcoming quarterbacks- Steven Covey (the grandson). So after we waited and I got to see many of the players up close and personal. Thrilled to have an "in" with the team now. Emily has so kindly agreed to set me up. Love, Love, Love you Em!!! Great day!

5 comments:

Jamie and Julie said...

Hey Megan, what's the medallion for in your hand. I'm jealous you got such righteous seats. I heard Covey has done really well with the team and has really turned some heads in practice.

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Lucky GURL-FREND!!! Fill us in on all the BYU football player dating! :)

Millar said...

Cute...you're too cute!

Lauren Maley said...

GRRR I am supposed to be there with you!!!! remember when we went in and saw Bro Mo and he gave us hats?!?! i miss you!

Anonymous said...

This looks like SO MUCH FUN!