Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TV conflict... life is hard!





Me and mom rode up the canyon this morning... to see pictures see her blog. Leaves are AMAZING!!! I want the huge zit on my face to go away and then to do take pics at the old train car at Vivian park. Still saving the world one smoothie at a time so yea, no job yet. Although good news is that I'm soon going to get unemployment so that will help. Thanks everyone for paying your taxes.... therefor me right now :) If you would like to pay less in taxes you could find me a job. I'm applying like crazy and not hearing back from very many and not getting any real offers.

P.S.

TV season has started!

There is one problem... what to do on Thurs nights? There is Grey's Anatomy, Survivor and The Office on all at the same time... torture. Thank heaven's for DVR's (Tivo) and them being available for viewing online the next day.

3 comments:

Jamie and Julie said...

I was going to say hulu but you know all about that....sorry you're having such a tough time finding another job.

Also, isn't there a smoothie that can help out with facial blemishes. (tic)

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Glad to hear SOMEBODY is saving the world!! :)

Anonymous said...

I am hooked on the USA network shows. I don't know what we did without a DVR.