Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bye Chicken!





So if you read my mom's blog you'll probably rememebr an entry not to long ago that talked about how we had to kill a chicken. Here are the pics! Dad was in a hurry becasue he was missing the first 3 minute of the BYU/UTAH game. Back to the chicken, the large buldge is an egg that somehow came out but it came out with it's guts still around it... it had another egg backed up so there was only one thing to do... Marta did it. Mom and I ran and screamed like little girls. I still want to be a rancher but I don't ever want to do the killing part. Yes people, we are a little bit country :)

1 comments:

Kath said...

Did your dad tell you about us (parents) raising chickens for food, and how we (us kids) had to pluck them? Yuck, but quite an experience that I will not forget.